Are You Experiencing Skill Shortages? Need An Urgent Contractor Solution?
Workforce challenges companies and hiring managers are facing right now:
- Struggling to attract candidates
- Engaging qualified and skilled candidates
- The Great Resignation
- Salary demands and rising living costs
- Hiring fast
- Skills and capability gaps
- Employee experience
Aston & Stone Workforce On-Demand offers companies and hiring managers the ability to tap into extensive networks of innovators, technical experts, and seasoned professionals.
Companies and hiring managers are taking a more sophisticated approach to manage all aspects of their workforce requirements by offering individuals hourly rate, day rate, fixed term contract options with workforce On-Demand services.
More than 34% of all workers in key industries and companies are contract workers and more than 51% of our respondents say their need for contract workers will continue to grow over the next three to five years to fill critical skills gaps and deliver on business and project needs.
The Aston & Stone Workforce On-Demand offers companies and hiring managers the ability to tap into extensive networks of innovators, technical experts, and seasoned professionals. To engage and retain them, companies should think broadly about how their HR programs, strategies, and analytics tools could be applied not only to full-time employees but also to contract and part-time workers.
Benefits of Aston & Stone Workforce On-Demands:
- Cost-Effective- Short-Term Assignments or Project-Based Resources
- Access Aston & Stone Professional Services & Associate Talent Pools
- Access niche expertise to fill skill gaps
- Greater flexibility
- Accelerate time to hire
- Greater agility to try new approaches
Aston & Stone Workforce On-Demand Service:
- Industry Service
- Consumer Markets
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Private Equity
- Professional & Technology
- Resources-Mining, Oil & Gas
- Venture Capital & Disruptive Innovators
Access Aston & Stone Workforce On-Demand Talent Pools now:
- Interim Executives
- Middle Management
- Technology Professionals
- Operations Consultants
- Project-Based Leaders
- Strategic Subject Matter Leaders
- Transformation Consultants
- Industry & Domain Expertise